100% No loss Forex EA ,Scalper Software | Best Expert Advisor FAPTurbo GARUTEED

by admin on July 11, 2010

the-forex-robot-review.blogspot.com This is the most sophisticated multi-timeframe Expert Advisor “EA” to hit the Forex trading community! 100% no loss is obtained when no type of stop loss is employed. We are averaging approximately 500 pips per week. Please go to: the-forex-robot-review.blogspot.com to learn more and watch as we test it out with weekly updates.

Incoming search terms for the article:

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

benihketutu1 July 11, 2010 at 9:11 am

corect if u say u can make 100% you wont tell others, u make yr own. There is no EA can give 100%, those claim 90% above also bulshit becoz most trade are “hanging losing unclose”, and if u close your forex also closed down- bankcrupt. The seller of EA acript onlu make money!!!!

bioshift July 11, 2010 at 9:37 am

Yea, you guys didn’t catch that, it did say testing results on the end tag of his vid.

rbonilla18 July 11, 2010 at 10:35 am

hahahah this video is a huge pile of shit. hahaha if it is soo good why would you sell it.

CheapAntivirus July 11, 2010 at 11:14 am

If it is 100% there is no point to promote it on Youtube anymore. Keep it to yourself and conquer the whole world. Rip-off all the brokers money starting from FXCM, OANDA, InterbankFX, ACM, Dukas Copy, etc. When its done then tell us it will be history for you..

Promoting it like this simply showing that the system is not working at all.

roayeni July 11, 2010 at 12:13 pm

Dude, 100% of the executed trades used to market “forex robots” are performed on demo accounts. If these so-called traders were making money via their robots, they would not sell them. Believe that!

636555530 July 11, 2010 at 12:27 pm

I believe it is demo account because there are no taxes and commission charges.

Mearyeaurng July 11, 2010 at 1:18 pm

Are these real account. It looks like a demo account to me.

millionairemindx July 11, 2010 at 1:34 pm

Want a MLM system that automatically fills up your downline for you and gives you $2 for every member on your 6th level? View my channel!

Corey Granahan November 8, 2010 at 8:22 pm

I’d be inclined to cut a deal with you one this subject. Which is not something I usually do! I love reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to speak my mind!